Pages

Life As I Know It...

This blog is simply my filter. My life as I know it. As a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Enjoy!

Friday, January 20, 2012

What a day...

     I am so tired and yet I'm up at 1:39am blogging away...  (maybe the diet dr. pepper I had at 10pm has something to do with it) I am so overwhelmed by what is to come in the future! Scentsy launched their new products so hear it goes... these first two I am sharing with you are extensions of the line Scentsy. Did you know that stamps are going up to .46 on Monday? Worry no more! Scentsy Inc. added a new fabulous product and it will be available to purchase March 1st!! Introducing Sincerely Scent... with this product you can buy the card INCLUDING postage for $2.85, they are scented, you can schedule it 364 days in advanc, you can upload a photo and a digital signature, and it is automatically mailed out... that's right... NO walking to your mailbox or going to the post office! Let Scentsy make you life easier... more to come soon....





Next we have Layers by Scentsy... This line extension will offer body spray, perfume, hand cream, lotion, body butter, shower gel and cream. Also, we will be offering a laundry care line with a dryer disk and scents for you laundry detergent. Now you can enjoy the scents you already love and layer them throughout your life! I am so excited to try all these new products!




There will be a new brand launching in May.... Welcoming Velata.... 
A chocolate fondue warmer... with 14 warmers and 4 flavors of chocolate you will be able to 
melt every moment with Velata! 


I told you I was on overload... now you see why! I will have much more information about these new line extensions and new brands very soon! Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have! Here's to 2012 and all the fun and exciting things to come!

Until next time....



1 comment:

  1. I am so excited too! God is still in the blessing business!

    ReplyDelete