Pages

Life As I Know It...

This blog is simply my filter. My life as I know it. As a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Enjoy!

Monday, January 23, 2012

A Simple Request

     My heart is hurting tonight for a family, a family with a three week old baby boy who is having open heart surgery tomorrow. I can not imagine the emotions that this mother and father are feeling this evening. Just as my heart hurts while I watch this video of such an innocent baby, it is filled with joy at the same time. Times like these call for believers everywhere to get on your knees and pray, calling out to the Lord for his healing and mercy.  I am overloaded with joy because we serve such an incredible God, who is very faithful. His promise to never leave us, he is with us ALWAYS. When life is going good, he is there to be praised. When trouble hits, he is there to bring us through and to be given ALL THE GLORY! I know that many people will be reading this blog and facebook posts on numerous pages, and my hope is that you will say a prayer for baby Ryker and his family. That the Lord will bring strength and healing and that He will be glorified through it all.

Matthew 21:22 "And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will recieve."

Lamentations 3:41 "Let us lift up our hearts and hands To God in heaven."

Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there with them."


TEAM RYKER
(here is a link to meet this precious boy)

     My simple request is that you would share this with someone and lift up your hearts and hands to the Lord for this sweet family.

God is good...






No comments:

Post a Comment