Pages

Life As I Know It...

This blog is simply my filter. My life as I know it. As a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

UPDATE

     Last night, I told you about a family that was going through, what I would describe as unimaginable. I know that we have been praying all day for Ryker and his family. I believe the Lord will answer our prayers and HE will be glorified through it all. Now for an update...
     So Baby Ryker had his open heart surgery today, he did quite well through surgery and was off life support shortly after... Praise God! However, he is having some complications and the doctors are not quite sure what is causing this. Please continue to pray for healing, rest, and strength. I know the family of this precious baby is grateful for everyone of you who have lifted them up.

All this are possible through Christ...

Keeping the FAITH and the prayer chain going!


No comments:

Post a Comment