Pages

Life As I Know It...

This blog is simply my filter. My life as I know it. As a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful...

     I have to start out by thanking everyone who have been reading and praying for baby Ryker, he has made it through three heart surgeries and is still going strong. He seems to be taking two steps forward and one step back, but with our prayers and God he will make it through this!! Please continue to pray for recovery and rest for Ryker and his family!
     I have had such a long day today, sometimes when I am going through my daily grind I don't really know how I am managing it all... but it all works out! I am really excited about tomorrow... I am meeting with some of my Scentsy directors to make some fun projects for our team and then I will be getting my hair done, its funny because I used to some what dread going and sitting for two hours at the salon, especially when I started working there, but now it's so nice to have some girly me time. I look forward to this so much.
      Saturday is Scensty's Annual Spring Sprint... I am so excited this year, I have a team of twenty-four people last year I had a team of two!! So awesome to see how things can change in one year!! I am excited to see what the future holds, as far as Scentsy goes! If you are looking for a wonderful business opportunity please talk to me... I've been very blessed through this company!!
     The deadline for the teacher education program is tomorrow and of course I am waiting until then to turn my application in... I would love to be more on top of things and more organized but I'm just not... So tomorrow begins a new journey in my busy life... let's just hope I make it in!!
   
     Although today was somewhat stressful and long, when I come home to hear a sweet little voice "Mommy come lay with me", I am reminded how incredibly blessed we truly are. I can't imagine life with out all three of my boys.They are what keeps me going, what makes me want to be a better person, and a better christian. I think it is crazy to think that I never knew this kind of love until the kids were brought into my life.  There was a time in my life when I didn't know if I would be able to have kids, I was actually told this by several doctors.... HIS plan is so much bigger than we can ever fathom... I will be forever grateful!

Romans 8:31 "If God is for us, who can ever be against us?"

Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Glory to him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen."

1 comment: