Pages

Life As I Know It...

This blog is simply my filter. My life as I know it. As a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

sleepless nights

Sleepless nights really do make me love my babies even more.... Although the entire day I've been dragging, and my kiddos aren't feeling the greatest... I love being able to love on them and tend to them. I think we have a touch of a small virus- getting better every day!  On another note...Henry is so cute with Charlie right now, he's constantly calling him by name and he sounds British when he says Charlie. "Charlie come play! Charlie give me a hug! Boomer Sooner Charlie!!" it is his mini me! I know I keep blogging about Henry but he is in such a cute and funny stage right now. This morning he brings me my phone and says "Mommy, I tell Daddy I love you"... So we took a video and sent it to Daddy of Henry boy saying he loves his daddy!! We are all missing James today and wondering how his first day of third grade was. I can not believe he is old enough to be in third grade. It makes me sad that he is growing up so fast! He is quickly changing from a little boy to an independent big guy :/ He is such an old soul and I love him dearly, when he is away it is like something is missing. We will all be so excited to see bubba James tomorrow!! Fridays are fun because I'm off with the baby boys and the big boy comes home!! Today has been long and I am looking forward to seeing my Hubby this evening and not cooking...  pizza night here we come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment