Pages

Life As I Know It...

This blog is simply my filter. My life as I know it. As a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Enjoy!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

full plate!

I am determined to finish! I have officially taken on one more title "full time college student"... ( I know what you're thinking... "what was I thinking?!!") My plate is officially FULL!!! I am really enjoying doing something for myself though. I like my schedule and classes this semester and I am sure I will finish with pretty decent grades too! Now I know why you are suppose to go to college and finish before you have children! I find myself thinking... "if I would have done this 4 years ago, how easy would it have been?!!" but of course I wouldn't trade my kids for the world so I have to find some sort of balance for my new life as a student. I am trying to figure out how to make it all work, but I know with a little time (and frustration) it will all work out! I am absolutely exhausted so tonight my blog is short and sweet. I will highly encourage (as did my parents) my children and any other adolescent to finish college after high school and before children :) My brain is pooped!

No comments:

Post a Comment