Pages

Life As I Know It...

This blog is simply my filter. My life as I know it. As a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Enjoy!

Monday, August 15, 2011

To begin...

I have always loved to write. My entire life I have kept journals, wrote poems and kept records in books. As my life has drastically changed over the past three years the journals have become few and the books I do have, the pages are empty. I am committing myself to write this way- to have access to my thoughts at all times. I want to keep the memories I am making now so I can relive them later. My life is so incredible- I have been blessed by and incredible God. I have a loving husband and three wonderful boys! They are my life. I am excited to see where this blogging adventure takes me. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment