Pages

Life As I Know It...

This blog is simply my filter. My life as I know it. As a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Getting ready to Party!!!

Today was a great day with my hubby and kiddos! I worked half a day and then spent the rest of my time with my amazing family. We prepared for Charlie's first birthday party (which is tomorrow)! I can not believe the time has already come. It seems like when you are pregnant that baby is NEVER going to make it into this world, and then they are here and BAM... they are one! It's like my life is flashing before my eyes. Everyday goes by quicker and I just wish I could slow down... enjoy this time. Which I am totally enjoy it, it just seems to be going by soooooo fast!!! I always thought of myself as an adult and what my life would be like as a grown up, but never did I think I would make it here. I can not believe I am old enough to have kids of my own. When I first brought Henry home from the hospital I can remember thinking... "when is his mom going to get here, Oh wait- thats me!" It was all so surreal. I also can not believe the good Lord has blessed me with not one, not two, but three kiddos! I remember all too well last year when my water broke and Justin and I went to the hospital for Charlie boy to be born. While I was in the hospital Henry learned to walk... that was hard to leave him behind, but he was in good hands. (thanks Mel)! To think that was one year ago is absolutely unreal. So I am debating on whether or not to go to church tomorrow. I really need to clean my house before I have company over here- but the party isn't until 3:00, so surely I will have plenty of time to get all things done after the party right????? I am so thankful that we finally live in a house where I can have company. It is so fun to entertain and have family and friends over. I love it! Well this is all for now... wish me luck tomorrow... hopefully I won't be a basketcase! Happy Birthday (party) Charlie~ Mommy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment