Pages

Life As I Know It...

This blog is simply my filter. My life as I know it. As a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Mommy Days...

Whoever knew that being a mommy would be so so much fun! I haven't written much this past week because our schedules have been quite crazy and I simply have not made time for this.

I would like to brag on my kiddos, they have been such a joy this week. Sometimes I think my day to day life gets so hectic and busy that I forget to enjoy the simple things. So tonights post is pictures of my boys and I throughout our week. We played, we laughed, we napped, we cuddled.... I could go on and on. I love my life. I am blessed beyond what I ever imagined and this evening I am thankful.


Henry 
Charlie playing with cars. 
my little climber
cheese!
they love watching movies on the "computer"
i love this guy
Howdy partner, my names Henry!
this makes my heart melt

playing with cars outside on a beautiful February day
Henry almost has this book memorized

James enjoying the iphone camera
yes, Henry loves to wear the hooded towel
this little booger melts me.
So this week try to slow down and enjoy the small stuff. My little guys won't be this small forever and I am trying to soak it all up.

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment