Pages

Life As I Know It...

This blog is simply my filter. My life as I know it. As a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Encouraged...

     This week has been unbelievable!!! I have had such a busy busy week and it has gone by so fast! I have decided to change my major to early childhood education. I have realized that I gravitate toward the material of the little bitty kiddos and I am excited to get finished with my college career! Also this week, I signed up to take to OGET test, (which I am totally scared of at the moment!) and I finished my week with Scentsy and some of the powerful women behind this wonderful company.
   
      I started today off at the Salon at eight a.m. and then swallowed some lunch whole... and was off to a Scentsy training for directors by noon. I have been so blessed to have this company in my life. I totally fell into Scentsy, I hosted a party and signed up because I liked the products and thought it would be nice to get some free stuff from time to time, little did I know this would be the most amazing decision I have made in a long time. My first month selling, I got my first recruit... one year later I promoted to director and now have a team of almost thirty women becoming successful leaders in their own Scentsy businesses as well.  Scentsy has given my family so much, this year my Scentsy check completely funded our Christmas and then some. However, since the new year, I have really needed someone to light a fire of motivation in me!! I (just like everyone else) was needing to be encouraged! Today I got the encouragement and motivation I was longing for... I was able to meet with some incredible and successful women of this business. Today I received some wonderful enlightenment and met some great women who want to see me succeed! I am ready to make my goals become my reality! Thanks to the ladies who took the time today to come train and encourage! I am grateful!

2012 is going to be an INCREDIBLE year... would you like to join me on this journey to success??





No comments:

Post a Comment