Pages

Life As I Know It...

This blog is simply my filter. My life as I know it. As a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Enjoy!

Friday, February 17, 2012

My Valentines...

Valentines was this week right...??? WOW... I have to say I am glad this week is coming to an end! We started our week with a sick baby. I woke up Tuesday morning to a sick little Charlie puking in his crib... YUCK! I just hate when my kids are sick, I would just do anything for them to take their pain away. So of course I took off work on Tuesday, then Wednesday I thought we were in the clear... boy was I WRONG!!! Wednesday night I began... and then Henry started... I will refrain from giving you any details, but I will say how thankful I am to have such an incredible hubby. I don't know what I would have done with out him. He took off work to take care of his puking family...  I don't know why it always seems to hit the parents worse than the kids, but it has taken me two full days to recover from this sickness!  I do have to say though, I am thankful that all we are dealing with is a simple stomach bug and nothing more serious. Lately I have been reading tons of other blogs and seeing what other people go through in their day to day lives. Some of the stories I read are absolutely unimaginable and yet so inspiring at the same time. Seeing the world through someone else's eyes every now and then can make you incredible thankful for the hand you've been dealt. I love reading people's stories, they all are so inspiring. I love to see how other people put their hope in Jesus and are proof that He is faithful. So tonight is a simple post of how thankful I am for my family and our health. I am so grateful that God has given me a few of His children to care for during our time here. A mother's love is something you just can not explain in words... I am so thankful I get to experience this kind of love in this lifetime.

So to wrap it all up... we all spent this week super sick, but at least we had each other...
here are a few pics of my little valentines...


Here is Charlie wearing his famous "Captain America" pajamas and feeling much better!!! 

Henry boy enjoying a delicious valentine cuppie!

No comments:

Post a Comment