Pages

Life As I Know It...

This blog is simply my filter. My life as I know it. As a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Enjoy!

Monday, December 19, 2011

The count down begins!

     I am in disbelief! I can not believe Christmas is only SIX days away!!!! I am taking a few moments to myself as both of my babies are sound asleep... This week will be full of madness! Today has been filled with all kinds of cleaning... bathrooms, floors, beds, laundry etc. etc. etc.!!! Although I rush around and sometimes stress out completely while I try to get everything just right before we have company or host people over... I am so thankful for having a home that can accommodate everyone. It is fun to see where Justin and I have come from since we first met :)
     Our plans for Christmas are a little bit different this year, usually we go to several places all in one day but this year one of Justin's brothers will not be in town until Monday so we will have Christmas with his family then. This gives us a small break and hopefully we will be able to enjoy our day with our kids with out being so rushed around. I think this year my family is coming over Christmas eve to spend the night so they can be here in the morning when the kiddos wake up to presents! I've invited my grandparents as well... we should have a house full of fun! Then since Christmas is on a Sunday, it is off to church around 10. After service we will go have lunch with my grandmother and eat her AMAZING lasagna... this is one of my favorite meals ever! (only made by her though) Around two o'clock we will go get James from his mother and come home to have Christmas with him. Usually we would just go straight over to my mother in laws to have Christmas with the family but this year I am thinking about coming home after we get James, baking a cake or cupcakes in celebration of Jesus' birthday, then maybe we will take our goodies over to my inlaws to share :) I love spending time with everyone, I love the madness, the hustle and bustle that comes along with the holidays. I am excited about the time we will all get to share together this year. We are so blessed to have so many places to go and people to see.

 Thank you Lord for each day and each person we get to share our lives with! To Him be the Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment