Pages

Life As I Know It...

This blog is simply my filter. My life as I know it. As a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Enjoy!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

sweet creations...

After a long day working at the salon... I came home to an amazingly clean house. My hubby cleaned and did our laundry today... I am truly in love :) I decided to cook my first ever of a poppy seed chicken casserole... thanks to one of my clients recipes! It was pretty yummy! After cooking dinner Jess and Preston came over and I watched as she baked her little heart out. We had some delicious treats this evening....

     First up was "salted caramel chocolate thumbprints" We had a grand time with the homemade caramel, it was a tad bit messy and lots of the caramel ended up on the floor. Thankfully there was plenty of caramel for the cookies as well! The caramel was so delicious I could eat it with a spoon...
    
    Next was "chocolate peppermint bark cookies" dipped in white chocolate and peppermint. DELISH! These were so good! I am not much of a baker myself, but I love watching and helping and taste testing my dearest's friends sweet creations!

      Had so much fun tonight, stayed up way too late though! The kids got to play and eat some goodies too! Hooray for the season of baking and great friends to share it with! Until there's more...

1 comment:

  1. I kept trying to post pictures but for some reason it won't let me. I'll try again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete