Pages

Life As I Know It...

This blog is simply my filter. My life as I know it. As a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Charlie's TWO!!!

I can NOT believe my baby is two years old! Where does the time go?? I feel like it was just last week when I was nursing every three hours and wondering if I would ever get a full nights sleep again...

Oh to my Charlie....

     You are such a sweet and handsome little guy. You love to play with blocks and build "towers" just to knock them down and build it back up again. You have such a big vocabulary, you say "peese" and "tank oo" all the time. You have learned over these past two years how to stand up for yourself and you like to be heard! You love to have books read to you, "Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?" Is one of your favorites, you have it memorized! You love when I read you any book though... Just like Henry, you love the song "Oh Come All Ye Faithful" but you refer to it as "Christ the Lord" and you know some of the words and sing along. You love a bath and would go outside first thing in the morning if I let you. Recently you learned how to ride your little bicycle with training wheels and it is the cutest thing ever! You love your family so much and get so excited when you see any of them. I could go on and on.... I am so proud that God has given me YOU! You are such a blessing and I love to watch you grow and unfold into a little boy. I love you so much Charlie boy! Happy Birthday!

Meeting your brothers for the first time... Aug 22 2010

One Week Old

AWESOME Hair!

Boomer Sooner!

Happy Boy!

Wild Hair for a Wild Boy!

Loves Ash and Cor's Christmas Tree... :)


Silly boy with your tongue ALWAYS out... 
Just one month before your second birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment