Pages

Life As I Know It...

This blog is simply my filter. My life as I know it. As a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Scremin' Babes...

So last week when I posted about my kiddo's starting daycare, I said they were adjusting well.... now the past two days I have left the center hearing my children (especially my 3 year old) Shriek and scream!!! It just makes me sick. I know that he is in good care and I know that he probably stops soon after I'm gone, but seriously this sucks! I have been known as being a bit overprotective of my children, which is why I probably kept them home up until now. I am "that" mom, who calls several times a day, who seriously can't stop thinking about how my children are doing and behaving, I'm checking my phone every hour to make sure I haven't missed a call... Will the insanity ever stop?!!!

I absolutely loved the time I got to be home with my children, I know it was a HUGE blessing and decision to be home, but now I feel like I have done them a dis-service by keeping them home with me or another family member... (including my wonderful sitter who was pretty much family). I know they will adjust, I know it will take time, but man right now I feel like my heart is being ripped out every time I take them to "school" in the morning.

On the up side... the one great thing about taking them is getting to pick them up. It brings such joy to my heart to hear my little guys scream "MOMMY!'  When I get to their "school" at the end of the day.


On another hand I am getting through the last week of summer school!! YAY!! I am so excited to be moving on to another chapter in my school life. Two more semesters and then student teaching... I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. 


The stress never stops...


Hoping for a better morning tomorrow...


Until next time...  

No comments:

Post a Comment