Pages

Life As I Know It...

This blog is simply my filter. My life as I know it. As a mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter and a friend. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Time...

Well it has happened again... I put my love of blogging and writing on the back burner :( There is so much to catch up on and I am going to try to get up to date and continue to make time for this love of mine.

This summer has been crazy! I enrolled in a total of 13 hours from May-August.... CRAZY! It has all been time consuming and demanding but I am making out just fine... and have all A's at that! Summer school is slowly but surely coming to an end.

My knight in shining armor also started school this month. He has started is masters degree in educational leadership and I am so proud of him for beginning this journey! He is my rock and I am so blessed to be his bride!!

The kids have had a fun filled summer with daddy! Justin was home with the kiddos for the entire month of June and the boys got to stay with DAD!! They are so attached to him and I love to see the relationship between my hubby and boys grow and grow!! This month the two little boys stared going to Choctaw Christian Early Learning Center (ran by our church) and I could not be more please with how well they are adjusting! I am so thankful for the path God has put us on and the people who are standing beside us through it all.

Henry turned 3 yesterday.... I could seriously cry for hours at the thought of my little guy being 3 years old!!! The day he came into this world was one of the absolute most happiest days of my life! I love being a mommy to my sweet Henry Asher. Unfortunately he started his birthday morning with a stomach bug and spent the day on the couch puking, every now and then coming out of his little naps telling me "I'm 'tree' years old today".... make a momma weep! Henry is a natural born leader... (of course I should have known that when giving him a name that means "head of the household" lol) He loves to sing, his favorite tune is still "Oh come all ye faithful" which he refers to as "Christ the Lord" or "Born the King of Angels"  and now he has Charlie singing it. He loves to play outside, and swim, and play on the slip n slide. His favorite books are "Brown Bear, Brown Bear.." and "I Love You Through and Through"... he has them both memorized. He loves to write the letter "H" for Henry and he is obsessed with anything angry bird, power ranger, cars, or airplanes. The kid knows what he wants! He loves chocolate milk first thing in the morning and you better not talk to him before he finishes the glass... (its like his "coffee"). If I could only put him into words.... I love you Henry!!!

Although our lives are crazy busy, I am ever so in love with my family... every single one of them.

Until Next Time...



2 comments:

  1. I miss you guys so much! I cannot believe that little man is THREE. That doens't even seem possible. Love you guys, hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Rach I miss you too dear friend! It is crazy that Henry is three... I can not believe it at all... seems like yesterday we were bringing him home! Love you!

      Delete